There are so many great tools available to teachers and students. It can be overwhelming to know where to start. I know I rely on others help me decide what is worth my time and effort. Here is my chance to share what I have found to be helpful and how I use the tool in my classroom.
- Canva – Canva lets you design text and photos to be shared.
- Typorama – Similar to Canva, but the iphone app is more user friendly.
- PicCollage – Great for sharing collages of images, I have also been trying to find a way to use it for word sorts, but still working on it: Teaching wtih Appitude has really encouraged me to find new ways to use pic collage for both literacy and math.
- ChatterPix – Storytelling app, especially easy for early childhood classrooms to use See videos here.
- Google Classroom – Use to help manage sharing assignments and resources for students, a homebase.
- Google Drive- Place to create documents, forms, sheets that students can work on simultaneously and easy to share.
These are certainly not the only or the best tech tools out there, but they are a few of my current favorites. I would love to know what your favorite tech tools are. Please share in the comments.
4 thoughts on “Tech Tools”
Love it – short and to the point. Learned something too. Thanks!
Thank you for taking the time to read!
These are all new to me. Unfortunately I’m no longer in the classroom but will have fun exploring these.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hope you enjoy exploring something new! Canva and Typorama can totally be used outside of the classroom. Hope you are enjoying your time out of the classroom